Our services are provided by highly trained professionals who are committed to the total wellness of our patients and their families. Our team includes:
- Registered nurses and licensed practical nurses
- Home care aides
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapists
- Medical social workers
- Certified nursing aides
- Geriatric nursing aides
- Certified medication technicians
All medical services are supervised by a registered nurse, according to your doctor’s instructions and the plan of care. All of our staff and aides are bonded and covered by worker’s compensation insurance, and undergo a full background check and drug screening.
Our paramount expectation is that all our clients are treated with the respect and dignity they deserve. To achieve these high standards, we:
- Hire employees who are committed to excellence, and provide them with regular training.
- Hire or promote supportive managers who are effective communicators.
- Set clear, appropriate and measurable goals for each team member.
Join our team
We’re looking for caring and dedicated people who put patients first. We’re hiring certified nursing aides, geriatric nursing aides, certified medication technicians, RNs and LPNs. Special attention is given to applicants with long-term care experience
Visit our Careers page to view current openings.